Job description, powers and responsibilities
Your main job will be:
- Design review in the area of fire protection with a focus on fire protection and fire engineering equipment, especially low current systems relating to fire protection schemes:
(a) familiarisation with the system as such
(b) within the company, planning for implementation and preparation for implementation
(c) implementation and submission of documentation of the activities carried out
- As part of the job, it is a matter of course to attend training courses to which we will be happy to send you.
- Supervising and assessing the performance of work on individual projects and accountability for finalisations.
- Ensuring that the implementation of fire protection systems meets the requirements of the project, applicable legislation and international standards.
- To make sure you don't go out of practice you have the opportunity to be physically involved in the installation of low current EPS and HSP systems and their recovery, also fire extinguishers and hydrants.
- The monotony of work will not catch you here, you can realize yourself in the whole spectrum of fire and fire-technical equipment.
- In terms of legislative and customer requirements:
- programming of individual devices and system parameters
- active work within individual projects
- participation in the handover of projects to customers
Employee perks, benefits
- interesting work in a progressively growing company
- interesting salary evaluation
- 13th and 14th salary
- opportunity for career growth within the company
- training support
Information on the selection procedure
If you are interested in working in our company, please send your structured CV to our address or by email to email@example.com, in the subject line write ,,Electrical engineer - low-current systems"
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria will be invited to a selection interview.
Along with your job application and CV, please also send your consent to the processing and storage of your personal data at JKBOZ, s.r.o.
Expected closing date of the selection procedure
The position is suitable for candidates with education
secondary education with a secondary school leaving certificate
post-secondary education/higher vocational education
university degree I
second-level higher education
higher education level III
Education in the field
English - Intermediate (B1)
AutoCAD - Advanced
CorelDRAW - Advanced
Microsoft Excel - Advanced
Number of years of experience
Personal qualifications and skills
- the minimum requirement is a valid certificate according to § 21 of Decree 508/2009 Coll.
- authorisation to install EPS and HSP systems is an advantage, not a requirement
- team player
- professionally oriented
- good communication skills, flexibility, independence
- advanced level of PC work (MS Office)
- proactive approach to problem solving