Job description, powers and responsibilities
- service-technical activities in the implementation of the inspection of fire-technical equipment and fire equipment
- installation of fire-technical equipment and fire equipment
- expert advice for clients in the field of fire protection
- professional work in the provision of service, repairs and inspections of fire-technical equipment and fire equipment
Employee perks, benefits
- work in a highly qualified team
- motivating salary evaluation
- opportunities to develop individual skills and support career development
- 13th and 14th salary
Information on the selection procedure
If you are interested in working in our company, please send your structured CV to our address or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, in the subject please write ,,PTZ installer"
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria will be invited to a selection interview.
Along with your job application and CV, please also send your consent to JKBOZ, s.r.o. storing your personal data in JKBOZ, s.r.o.
Expected closing date of the selection procedure
The position is suitable for candidates with education
secondary education without matriculation
Secondary education with matriculation
post-secondary education/higher vocational education
The position is suitable for a graduate
Personal qualifications and skills
- special authorisation to carry out fire extinguisher inspection activities - an advantage not a requirement
- knowledge of relevant laws, decrees and standards an advantage
- organisational skills